Flight Registered Nurse
Our Flight Registered Nurses specialize in providing pre-hospital emergency care to our patients. They work with a Paramedic partner to ensure patients receive the highest quality care needed during transport.
- Current MN and WI RN Licenses (both required at time of hire)
- Current Certifications: ACLS; BCLS; PALS,NRP, NIMS 100, 200, 700 or NRP may be completed during orientation
- 3 years’ experience (4000 hours) Critical Care experience including ICU.
- Must pass mandatory post-offer drug/isokinetic and background screening tests
- Driver’s license
- Clinician must weigh 230 pounds or less (including uniform & boots)
EMERGENCY DISPATCH 800.328.1377