Our Flight Paramedics specialize in transporting ill or injured patients. They work with a Flight Registered Nurse to stabilize patients in the field, treat them in flight and transport those critically ill people to a hospital with the resources to treat the patient ongoing.
- Current MN Paramedic Certification and WI EMT-Paramedic Licensure with Critical Care endorsement. Certification and Licensure required at time of hire, critical care endorsement may be obtained after hire
- Current Certifications: ACLS, BCLS, PALS, NRP, NIMS 100, 200, 700.
- NRP may be completed during orientation.
- 3 yrs. (4000 hours) of ALS experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Must pass mandatory post-offer drug/isokinetic and background screening tests
- Clinician must weigh 230 pounds or less (including uniform & boots)
EMERGENCY DISPATCH 800.328.1377